NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: Stock Madness ("Contest") begins on 3/16/20 and ends on 4/10/20 (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Contest is VectorVest, Inc. ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, processing of entries and the administration of the Contest. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of United States and Canada who are above the age of 18 (the "Entrant"). Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
|1||$5,000 Cash + A full year of VectorVest RealTime ($1,391 value) - Total prize value $6,391|
|2||The Options Paycheck: A step-by-step Option Income System to generate 3% per month - $1,995 value|
|3||Ultimate Retirement Solution: A 3-part system to grow and protect your retirement account - $995 value|
|4||The Efficient Option Buyer: How to Make More Money with Less Risk - $995 value|
|5||Swing Trading with the Amazing Midas Touch Technique - $495 value|
|6||The Successful Investor Course: How to buy and sell stocks to consistently make 15% a year - $495 value|
|7||2020 Two-Day Investment Seminar Video Replay - $495 value|
|8||The Options JumpStarter Home-Study Course: 6 Weeks to Profitable Options Trading - $495 value|
|9||Financial Freedom Summit Video Replay - $395 value|
|10||Financial Freedom Summit Video Replay - $395 value|
|All educational course prizes may be exchanged for alternative VectorVest courses of equal or lesser value. Courses are not redeemable for cash.|
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash (second thru tenth place) or substituted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply.
This Contest is open to legal residents of U.S. and Canada and prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Contest entry begins 3/02/20 and ends at 6:00AM EST on 3/16/20 by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at: https://stockmadness.com. One entry per person.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to submit more than the stated allowable number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by 6:00AM EST on 3/16/20 in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
5. WINNERS SELECTION: The 10 Winners of the Stock Madness Contest will be determined based on highest overall point scores from entries received during entry period. The 10 Winners will be confirmed after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATIONS: The 10 Winners will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 72 hours after final scores are tabulated. Winners must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor no later than April 30, 2020. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total value as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
For accessing a Winners List online, visit stockmadness.com/winners/. The winners list will be posted after winners confirmation is complete.